Australian Safety and Rescue Group and its specialist companies are a recognised by industry as the national leaders in technical rescue training in Australia. Our trainers have delivered very specific, high level results which have given rescue operators the skills they have used to save lives in countless situations over our 10 year of operations.
We believe the Certification III in Emergency Response and Rescue qualification should be site and risk profile specific, and never generic, with a strong focus on ensuring each site’s rescue and response capability is geared towards the highest likely rescue situations those teams could face, with teams highly trained, strategies developed and in place.
Each practical assessment we deliver is site and risk profile specific, on our clients plant, in their confined spaces, on and in their wash plants, ensuring the site’s rescue teams are not only competent in the high potential situations they could face, but have a multitude of site specific rescue strategies in place for each rescue discipline.
- All necessary equipment can be provided (although we prefer to use the clients)
- This is one of our flagship programs. This is what our reputation has been forged on. Our Instructors hold a raft of qualifications such as ARAA Rope Access Technician, QFES specialist trainers, Rescue Coordinators who all have a raft of experience managing these emergency situations in a real world. We don’t use career trainers who have never been involved in real time emergency.
- Plenty of practical hands-on training. The course is highly focused on the practical application of mines rescue.
- Not only is the course very practical, it is very intense both physically and mentally. We provide all the support we can, however if participants are not able to meet the demands of the course they will be deemed not yet competent.
Each organisation and trainee must be aware:
- This training is realistic as possible, very physical and mentally demanding, reflecting the expectations and necessary requirements of a rescue operator.
Please call us on 1300 407 352 for a proposal based on your organisation’s specific needs.